- Important: cancelling can be done only from GetYourGuide platform refunds to the clients will also be processed by GYG.
- ticket codes and barcodes
1. Make sure that your Regiondo products meet GetYourGuide requirements
1. Automatic acceptance.
GetYourGuide requires products with automatic booking acceptance. See How can I change the method of accepting a booking?
2. Cut-off times.
Make sure that your Regiondo products cut-off times matches (or is less than) the time listed on the GetYourGuide portal. If the cut-off time for your product in Regiondo is less than the cut-off time in GetYourGuide, GetYourGuide will automatically reduce their product cut-off to match it.
The maximum cut-off time allowed by GetYourGuide is 10 hours. If you want a product to be exempted from that restriction, you will need to contact your GYG Account Manager with the reason why the exemption is needed.
2. Activate the GetYourGuide connection to Regiondo
Login to your Regiondo Dashboard and navigate to Channel Manager >> Sales Channels
3. Map your Regiondo products to GetYourGuide
Note: Regiondo allows you to create as many customised ticket categories as you need.
GetYourGuide, on the other hand, only offers a specific set of standardised Tour Options
for use with their system. This could make it a little bit tricky when it comes to matching
your options between the two systems, depending on how complicated your Regiondo setup is.
6. Do not forget to Save!
If multiple GetYourGuide options share the same availability, they could hypothetically be mapped to one Regiondo offer, but please be aware that GetYourGuide does not recommend this!
If you want to do so anyway, keep in mind that you will not be able to see which specific tour option was booked when receiving a booking.
As GetYourGuide does not differentiate the quantities available per ticket category, only the lowest quantity of tickets available in one of the ticket categories is used to calculate the total capacity of your event. This only affects your product, if you created different quantities for your ticket categories.
Total capacity: 15
GetYourGuide will consider the total event capacity as 10
4. Map your GetYourGuide products to Regiondo
4. Go to Pricing to connect the option with Regiondo.
5. Choose Regiondo from the Booking system dropdown menu.
6. For External product ID value, please use the one found in the Regiondo Channel Manager (like in the previous step, not the normal Product ID which you find in your offer overview).
7. Choose whether you want to synchronise "Availability only" or "Availability & pricing". See Step 5 below for more information about price synchronisation.
8. If you select, "Availability & pricing", make sure to "Add new pricing" for each GetYourGuide pricing category that you want synched with Regiondo.
5. (Optional - Recommended) Synchronise your Prices
2. Select “Yes” for “Do you use a booking system for your availability?”
3. Select “Regiondo” from the “Booking system” dropdown menu.
4. Copy the “Regiondo Product ID” from the Regiondo Channel Manager and insert it in the “External product ID” field
5. For “What do you want to configure automatically?” select “Availability and price”
Now all bookings placed on GetYourGuide will automatically appear in your Regiondo dashboard in Booking Overview and you will be able to retrieve the booking information just like you can for your direct bookings. GetYourGuide provides the mobile phone number and email address of the participant(s).
Also, your availabilities will be synchronised in real time between Regiondo and GetYourGuide making over-bookings and having to manually adjust capacities a thing of the past.