More information can be found in this article.
1. All regiondo services are hosted in Germany on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world´s most comprehensive and widely used cloud platform. All data from Regiondo is hosted in Frankfurt in Germany in accordance with data protection regulations. Read here for more information about AWS. Customers of Regiondo can be confident that their data in the data centers is in responsible hands and that security standards are continuously improved and sustainably monitored.
2. Regiondo is a member of the Cloud Service Initiative
We are a member of the Cloud Service Made in Germany initiative. This initiative ensures that all Regiondo services meet the following criteria:
- Are SSL encrypted. Software-based security measures and SSL encryption of the connection to Regiondo further protect your data from attacks of all kinds.
- The company of the cloud service operator was founded in Germany and has its headquarters there.
- The company concludes contracts with its cloud service customers with Service Level Agreements (SLA) according to German law.
- The place of jurisdiction for all contractual and legal matters is in Germany.
- The company provides locally based, German-speaking service and support for customer inquiries.
3. Regiondo is taking responsibility and protecting the environment.
All our servers are hosted in data center powered by Green Energy from 100 percent carbon dioxide-free and environmentally-friendly hydropower.