What's a POS-System?
The Point-of-Sale (POS) is the moment when your customer is sure to buy your product. The POS-System is the instrument with which the transaction can be realized.
Advantages of an electronic system are, that the payment is processed automatically and you can effortlessly track your selling figures as well as your storage volume.
How to use the POS-System?
What accessories do I need?
Our new POS-System runs on iOS. To use the system, you therefore need at least the following equipment:
- iPad with iPadOS 14.0 or higher
- Regiondo Cash Desk App
- Receipt printer (e.g. Epson TM-M30)
At the moment, only Epson printers are supported.
These additional products expand your possibilities:
- Payment terminal: Transactions with cash card & credit card
- Cash desk: Transactions with cash
- Customer display: Screen for the customers to see their shopping cart
- Scanner: Fast scan and recognition of your products (useful for physical products)
- Label printer (e.g. Zebra GX420d)
Set up of the Regiondo Cash Desk App
To operate the iPad and download the Regiondo app, you need an Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID yet you can find an official instruction on their homepage.
Once you have created an Apple ID, download the Regiondo Cash Desk App from the App Store. You receive your login credentials in the first onboarding session with our team.
All necessary setup will be explained to you by our onboarding-team.