1. Select your sales channels
A great benefit of Regiondo is that you can sell your offers not only via your own ticket shop on your website but also through numerous sales partners such as Viator, GetYourGuide, Jochen Schweizer, etc.
Select your desired channels via your Regiondo dashboard. You will find this feature under Manage Offers > Sales Channels.
In the table below, you can see all sales channels and activate them individually on a product level, or deactivate them. Please use the navigation to get to other pages. It is important to activate the distribution channel before connecting your offers. Otherwise, the connection will not be successful.
2. What are some of our top sales partners?
We work hand in hand with numerous sales channels, for instance:
- Jochen Schweizer: innovative experiences in the leisure and tourism industry
- Get Your Guide: the world’s largest online platform for booking tours, attractions and activities
- Viator: Viator is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere
- Musement: Musement helps travellers get the best from destinations by providing a great choice of local tours and attractions
- Tripadvisor: The world’s largest travel site. Know better. Book better. Go better.
Simply click on the links above to find out how to connect to the respective sales channel.
3. What are the different sales channels?
3.1 Your own ticketshop
Click on Edit to activate the listings you want to appear on your own ticketshop. To do this, place a check mark in the desired offers and click on Save.
3.2 All other sales channels
Under Status, you can see a, whether a distribution channel is activated or deactivated. You can change it by clicking the icon on the right. Clicking on the green hook will activate the sales channel while clicking on the red icon will deactivate it.
Under Edit, you can set what offers will be on sale via the distribution channel.
Please keep in mind that each sales channel has an individual commission and the distributor will be automatically paid once a booking is successful. The different commission rates are shown under Provision Fee. Also, it is on the distributor to decide regarding the listing, the position and presentation of your offer. Regiondo has no influence on these criteria.
Please take a look at our FAQ articles on how to connect your offers to the desired sales channel.