If you offer experiences for single persons and B2B events but you would like to accept the payment method "Invoice" for company events only, you can determine that. You can decide to apply the payment option for all of your offers or just for specific ones. If you choose a specific offer you can define the ticket category you want to include in this rule.
1. How can I define the payment methods for my offers?
1. Navigate in your dashboard to Shop Configuration > Payment Options.
2. Accept the desired payment method by ticking the box.
3. After you have accepted the corresponding payment option you can define for which of your offers it should apply. You can select all your offers or opt for specific ones.
If you decide on the option "Specific Offers" you can choose as many offers as you like.
4. If you have selected a specific offer you can determine the price list and the ticket category to which the payment method should apply.
5. Finally, do not forget to save your settings by clicking on the "Save" button.
2. Which payment methods can be chosen if there are several products in the shopping cart?
If there are several products in the shopping cart, the following applies:
1. There are payment methods in common.
The customer is only shown the payment methods that have been accepted for both products.
Example: For offer A the payment methods PayPal, invoice and credit card are defined. For offer B only the payment by invoice is accepted.
Consequence: Only the payment by invoice is the possible payment method for this checkout.
2. There is no payment methods in common.
The customer receives a message that there is no common payment method available and the checkout is not possible.
Example: For offer A the payment method PayPal is defined. For offer B the credit card payment method is accepted.
Consequence: The checkout is not possible. The customer receives the message: "Unfortunately, there is no payment possible for this combination. To proceed the payment, please call us at mobile number".
In order that the customer can reach you, please enter your contact details in your dashboard under Settings > Notifications.
Please note that the available payment methods depend on whether your offer requires manual or automatic booking confirmation.