The Apidae platform is a data management system, used to manage in a collaborative way the tourist information of all the territories covered by the project. You can find more information here: https://www.apidae-tourisme.com/.
- Retrieve Regiondo data from Apidae automatically without having to type them in
- Write in Apidae the necessary information to link each Apidae record with its Regiondo record (via Apidae metadata) and thus allow:
- Automatically display the reservation widget for the associated product on the destination's website
- Retrieve all the data via the enriched API that crosses the Apidae fields with the Regiondo fields
Mechanism for writing records in Apidae
- The management entity, the information entity and the associated provider is the Regiondo operator.
- A computer program reads the product data of the Regiondo providers using the Regiondo API
- The program uses the Apidae API to create in Apidae the activity (ACT), event (FMA) (for guided tours for example) or leisure (SEJ) forms for city passes and writes the Regiondo data according to a mapping between the Regiondo fields and the Apidae fields
- The owner of the record created in Apidae is the tourist destination
- The records arrive in Apidae as a draft with a validation request (validation space API writing). Before publishing them, it is possible to improve the fields that do not concern the correspondence mapping.
- If the record is located in a town outside the perimeter of the destination, a collaborating member of the territory concerned is added to publish it
Metadata writing mechanism
- In the same time as writing the records, the program writes the metadata in Apidae via the metadata API
- The data retrieved from Regiondo in the Apidae metadata are product_id, product_supplier_id, sku, source corresponding to the Regiondo destination.
This data is used to generate a booking widget from the Apidae record).
To be provided by the Regiondo destination to set up the gateway
- Write API project with Oauth key sent to email@example.com
- Regiondo API access keys (public key and security key)
- An Excel file that allows :
- to associate the Regiondo provider ID (supplier_id) with the provider in Apidae (ENT Id and COS/EQU id)
- to associate the Regiondo municipality codes with the Apidae Insee codes (see https://base.apidae-tourisme.com/utilisateur/identification/?0 ).