You cannot use the Booking Widget to display your customer reviews. Here are several reasons for it:
- The Booking Widget has been developed for the pure booking process and should be kept as efficient as possible with regard to its content.
- Content within an iFrame (= Booking Widget) cannot be read by search engines like Google. Therefore, displaying reviews for SEO reasons would not bring you any advantages.
Alternatively, we provide you with the following options:
- With our Review Widget you can display all of your newest reviews on your homepage. Go here for more information
- When implementing the entire ticket shop, you can activate the display of ratings.
- With the help of our API you can drag the ratings directly to your website. Thus, the content is located directly on the subpages and brings you advantage with regard to search engine optimization.
How can I configure my ticket shop?