1. Your service package
When you sign a contract with Regiondo, you will also agree to certain fees and provisions to your service package.
Where to find your service package information? Go to your Regiondo dashboard and click on Settings > Service Package.
General pricing information on packages can be found here: https://pro.regiondo.com/pricing/.
2. What are the fees you need to pay?
The fees represent the amounts of which are dependent on the gross amount of the tickets sold by you, e.g. the ticket fee (fee for processing per ticket), the payment processing fee (in case of online payments through external payment service providers), the system fee (fee for using the system per ticket and incurred costs). Depending on the sales channel, a channel manager fee may also be included.
The fees are billed monthly within the first 7 working days of the following month. Except for the base fee and set up fee, the billing is based on the sales that you made through the Regiondo Booking System.
3. What fees do you have in your tax invoice?
Where can you find a detailed view of the fees?
All the fees that you pay for using the Regiondo solution can be found in your Bills in Settings.
You can also make a statistic export and choose the Columns that you wish to see, but you will not be able to see the ticket fee (except in the Bills):
Overview on the Regiondo fees
- ticket fee is applied whenever the Regiondo system creates a ticket, even for bookings made with payment method value voucher. If the voucher does not set cart value to zero, then system provision and possibly also payment fee will apply.
- system provision is calculated from gross price of tickets whenever the ticket price is more than 0,00€.
- payment fee is calculated from the gross price of all tickets that are paid with a payment method handled by Regiondo (includes: e.g. credit card, Sofort, SEPA, excludes: e.g. invoice, cash, PayPal)
- There are no fees whatsoever for pending bookings.
- for offline payment methods (Cash register (Cash, Voucher, EFT, Holiday voucher), there are no extra payment fees applied, only a fee per ticket.
- For bookings paid with Invoice: you will pay a ticket fee and a system fee
- If you are using PayPal as a payment method, you will receive your money instantly in your PayPal account. No payment processing fees will be charged for transactions via PayPal. The System usage fee will be separately and accrue as usual.
Example of Booking paid with Credit card (through the Regiondo payment terminal)
You will need to pay a fee per ticket + the system fee + the payment fee.
Offers with manual confirmation
Provisions are only applied when the booking is confirmed by the supplier.
Before the supplier's confirmation and after the customer has requested the booking, the payment is only pre-authorized, thus no payment fees are registered yet.
The ticket fee only applies when the ticket is created, which is only after the booking is confirmed. Same for the Regiondo provision, which only applies after confirmation.
When the supplier cancels this booking request, there are also no fees applied.
4. What fees do you have to pay for the Channel Manager?
Please keep in mind that each sales channel has an individual commission, and the distributor will be automatically paid once a booking is successful. The different commission rates are shown under Provision Fee.
More information on the Sales channels and how to connect them here.
5. What fees do you have in case of a booking cancellation?
- Please take into account that in case of a cancellation, Regiondo does not refund the fees already applied when the booking was done.
- You can use the “Adjustment Fee” field, where you can enter your desired cancellation fee manually. This amount will be automatically deducted from the refund.
- Regiondo does not apply any fees for Bookings that are cancelled! The only exception is when you cancel a booking and chose to refund with a Value Voucher- a ticket fee will be charged.
- You can find more information on how to cancel a booking here.
- Detailed information on the Refund procedure and the Stripe balance can be found here.