Theme colors allow you to define a color palette and link the individual colors to any or all with color settings. The color of any element that is linked to the theme colors will automatically be updated when the linked color is changed in the theme colors settings. This allows you to quickly make color changes, which helps reduce design time and ensures your site's style is consistent across pages.
Configure Theme Colors
To configure theme colors:
- In the side panel, click Theme, then select Colors.
- Click the Plus icon next to Primary, or whichever setting you need to define.
- Type the HEX or RGB value of the desired color, or use the eye dropper tool to select a color.
Repeat these steps as necessary for each theme color. Next, you need to connect the colors to s on your site.
Automatically Configure Theme Colors
The automatic theme colors generator scans your site and detects the most frequently used colors. It generates a list of colors to select from, and once selected, those colors become your theme colors and are connected to your site s.
- On your Dashboard, click Create New Site.
- Select a template and click Start Building. The following templates have the ability to auto-generate theme colors: SEO Consultant Landing Page, Real Estate Agency, Insurance Company, Roofing Company, Plumber, Blank Real Estate Agency, Professional CV, Gardener, and Accountant.
- In the side panel, click Theme, then click Colors.
- Click Start connecting colors.
- Click Connect it for me or I'll connect it myself.
- (Optional) If you selected I'll connect it myself, click the Plus icon next to each color in the design panel and select the colors individually.
- Select which of the generated colors you want to use.
- Click Save & Connect Colors.
The colors will populate in the Colors section of the Site Theme panel.
Connect Theme Colors to Widgets
To connect a to a theme color:
- Click a to open it’s settings menu.
- Open the color settings and select one of the theme colors listed at the top.
- Repeat as necessary for other elements.
- (Optional) If you need to edit one of the theme colors, click the pencil icon () and the theme colors settings will open where you can edit the desired color.
Once a is connected to theme colors it will automatically update when the linked theme color is updated.
Remove Theme Colors
You can disconnect any s connected to individual theme colors.
To remove individual theme colors:
- In the side panel, click Theme.
- Click Colors.
- Click the three horizontal dot icon next to the Colors text and select Remove theme colors.
- Select which colors to remove, then click Remove Selected Colors.
Account owners automatically have site theme permissions and can edit, view, and use theme colors. Team members and clients who do not have site theme permissions can view and use theme colors, but they cannot edit them.