The import booking functionality allows you to import bookings from your previous booking system, your paper calendar, or wherever you have managed your bookings until you started using Regiondo.
The pre-condition for the import is the creation of your products. So please make sure all of your products are created for which you got bookings in the import.
1. Open the Import Booking Dialog
From your Booking List you can start the import of new bookings from the Link on the Top right "Import".
The Dialog ask you first to download a template. This Template is available in CSV, XLS and XLSX. We recommend to use XLSX.
2. Fill out the Import Sheet
The import sheet contains the following columns to fill out:
|This ID is the ID of the Ticket Category for your Booking. When you use XLS or XLSX, you will see a second tab in the upload sheet with a list of products and option IDs you created in Regiondo.
|Date and time*
|e.g. 06.15.2023 14:00. It will define the start time of the booking.
|How many tickets from this ticket category are in this booking?
|You can define an ID which will be displayed in the booking. It's custom and not required to import.
|In case you have already fixed ticket codes you can also import them.
|In case you have already fixed barcodes you can also import them.
3. Import Bookings
Drag and drop the filled out import sheet into the dialog. Afterward, you can download a report about the upload or directly check the bookings in your booking list.
It can take a few seconds for the bookings to appear.
Difference between usual bookings and imported bookings
- Imported Bookings do not have an order number. This has technical reasons but you can still search for it via Booking number or first, last name.
- The payment Status of an imported booking will be always N/A because Regindo does not take account if the booking was paid or not.
- The booking status will be automatically confirmed.
- Confirmation Emails won't be sent to imported bookings to the customer. Don't worry about it.
- You can change Date & time or cancel an imported booking as usual.