To access your booking list you have to click on bookings in the dashboard.
In the upper right corner click on columns to select them individually. At least 3 columns must be selected.
To select all columns at the same time, you can use Select All, if you want to deselect all of them, you can use the Unselect All button.
The following options are available:
- Order number: the number assigned to each purchase, regardless of how many bookings are included.
- Sales Channel: you can select which bookings are displayed with a different sales channel each time.
- Booking date & time
- Booking status
- Booking number: This number is unique to each booking. In case of a booking with three tickets, a booking number is assigned to each ticket individually. (Booking = Per Product)
- Payment status: The following can be selected: Paid / Unpaid
- Buyer & number of participants
- Event date & time
- Check-in status: The selection for this can be found in this article
2. Drag & Drop functionality
Once you have chosen your individual columns that should be pinned to your booking list, you have another option. At this stage, the columns are automatically ordered in a sequence. Through our drag and drop function, you can now define the order of the columns yourself.
How does drag and drop work?
Place a finger on the column name until it releases. Now move the object to another position within the top row. If you approach the left or right edge of the screen while moving the object, the content will automatically scroll sideways.
The column you set first will be fixed and will not move when you scroll sideways.
3. How to find filter options
The following options can be selected:
- Booking status
- Sales channel
- Booking date
- Payment status
- Event period
- Payment method
- Resscource: Select the resscource which is limited for the respective product or should be stored as limited in the filter.
- Assigned user
To fully apply the filter, the filters must now be applied.
3.1 Will the filter be saved for the next session?
At the end you will be suggested if you want to save the filter for the next session. You need to check the box for this option and apply it.
If you log out of the account or close the window, the filter will be saved the next time you open the booking list.
3.2 How do I know that a filter is active?
The initial position is that you have set and applied a filter.
If you now go to your overview in the booking list, the following will be displayed:
On the All Filters option, a red circle with number is displayed, which shows how many and if filters are set. From this it can be concluded that your set filter is active.