To access the Booking Detail Page go to Bookings > Bookings and select the booking you want to manage.
In this view you find the details to this particular booking as well as actions to manage it.
1. All important information at a glance
On the top of the page you will see the event date, event time, from which sales channel it was placed, the booking status, how much the total is and if it is paid or unpaid.
2. How to change or cancel a booking?
To know how to cancel a booking, read here.
To change date and time of a booking, you have to click on "change booking" in the top right corner on the booking detail page. Here you can click on "change date & time".
Immediately afterwards, the new date and time is entered and a message is written stating why the booking is being changed.
3. How to change the payment status of a booking?
To mark bookings as paid, click on the pencil at the top right under "Payment status:" the following window will appear.
Now select whether it has been paid or not, and if so, how it has already been paid. Beware, only offline payments can be selected.
Important: You can not change from paid to unpaid because the tickets have already been paid for.
4. How to edit/change buyer information?
To edit or change the buyer, you have to click on the "Buyer" field on the booking detail page and press the "edit" button.
You can then amend the contact information.
5. Resend tickets and sales receipt
To resend the tickets and sales receipt, you have to click on the "Buyer" field on the booking detail page. Here you can simply press the "resend tickets & sales receipt" button.
The tickets and receipts were sent to the specified email.
6. How to print the tickets and the sales receipt?
To print a ticket select a specific participant and click on "Print selected".
To print a sales receipt click on "Payment" then on "View documents" and finally on "View sales receipt".
7. How to get a view of the payments?
To get a view of the payment, click on "Payment".
- Original: The unprocessed price
- Cancellation: Should a ticket be canceled, it will be displayed here
- Adjustment fee: In the case of a cancellation, you can specify adjustment fees yourself, which are displayed here
- Subtotal: After the cancellation and adjustment fees have been deducted the subtotal is displayed here
- Discount: Before it comes to the total discounts are still subtracted, in case it was booked with a discount
- Total: The final price, after everything has been subtracted, is displayed here at total
8. How to add a note to the booking?
You can add notes to the booking by opening the "Notes" field on the booking detail page and typing in the notes. Once you finished, click on "Save" and your note will be saved to the booking.
These notes are also displayed on the Booking List.
9. How to send a message to the buyer?
To send a message to the buyer, you have to click on the "Message History" field on the booking detail page. Here you can type in your message in the text field and click on "Send Message". The messages sent so far are also displayed and the message is also sent to the buyer as an e-mail.
10. How to assign a booking to my multi-user?
To assign a booking to your multi-user, you have to have to open the "Assigned User" field on the booking detail page and select the user you want to assign it to. Only users who have access are displayed. If they do not have access, no one will be displayed.
11. How to download all documents?
To download all documents simply scroll all the way down and click on the "Download all documents" Button. The documents are downloaded in a ZIP file and organized into 3 folders: Invoice, Sales receipt and Ticket.